Adjunct Resources and Forms
New Adjunct Orientation - Wednesday, May 20, 5:30pm, Alumni 128
How to get into the system as an adjunct:
1) Email your Faculty Employment Application to Karissa Oien at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) You will receive an email from CLU - HireRight. Please complete this ASAP. Once this has cleared, you will receive an email to complete your I-9 online.
3) Complete I-9 online
4) Once the I-9 is complete, please bring in the following forms to Academic Affairs (number 1 on the campus map) along with your ID(s) for the I-9*.
New Employee Forms
- Supplemental Personnel Data
- EEOC Employee Form
- Pre Selection of Treating Physician (Optional)
- Direct Deposit Form (Optional)
- Adjunct Handbook Receipt
- California New Hire Pamphlet (For Reference)
- Acceptable Documents for I-9 (For Reference)
* If you are mailing in your paperwork please make sure you send in a notarized copy of the appropriate ID's needed for I-9. Thank you!
Please note: All offers are contingent upon a postive background check.
Adjunct Forms and Resources
- Academic Dishonesty Form
- Blackboard Instructions
- Senior Citizen Audit Form
- Syllabus Template
- Declaration and Self Assessment for Promotion to Senior Adjunct