Harry Domicone, Ph.D.
Professor of Business Administration
Harry Domicone's academic content area is Strategic Management, and his professional and personal interests relate to global strategy, marketing and managing services, and international higher education. He has an interest in family businesses and other entrepreneurial enterprises.
Prior to moving to academia, Dr. Domicone served as a vice-president of sales and marketing for a San Francisco-based publishing firm.
- Ph.D. Strategic Management - University of Cincinnati (Ohio)
- M.B.A. California Polytechnic State University (San Luis Obispo)
- B.G.S. Ohio University (Athens)
- Strategic Management of International Entrepreneurship
- Management and Marketing of Services
- Global Higher Education
Phone: (805) 493-3859
Office: Pioneer House