Darylene Williams, M.S.
Senior Lecturer - SOE
Darylene Williams holds master’s degrees in special education from California Lutheran University, curriculum and educational leadership. As a faculty member in the Special Education Program, she brings 25 years of experience working with K-12 general and special education students, and providing post high school transition support for individuals with special needs.
She has had substantial experience with culturally and linguistically diverse students, families and communities. She has been actively involved in the Ventura County beginning teacher support program and in the supervision of interns and student teachers from California Lutheran University.
- Master of Science, Special Education California Lutheran University
- Masters of Education, Educational Leadership Azusa Pacific University
- Master of Arts, Curriculum Pasadena Nazarene College
- Clear Specialist Instruction Credential in Special Education
- Clear Resource Specialist Certificate of Competence
- Standard Elementary Teacher Credential
- Clear Certificate of Completion of Staff Development
- Certificate of Eligibility for the Administrative Services Credential
Darylene Williams is dedicated to supporting teacher candidates to develop reading and math instruction for individuals with disabilities. She actively engages teacher candidates in the identification and application of best curriculum practices through the use of modifications and accommodations as a part of their classroom instruction for individuals with diverse learning needs.
Phone: (805) 493-3686
Office: Spies Bornemann Room 227