The Post MBA Certificate program:
- Is offered exclusively to individuals who already hold an MBA or similar graduate-level degree.
- Can be completed in one year by going to class one night per week, or by taking two years to complete the four courses. Courses are offered year round (four, 11-week terms per year and five, 8-week terms) giving certificate candidates flexibility to balance the demands of career and personal commitments with the pace of the program.
- Is tailored to the working professional. Classes are held in the evening and, in some cases, in a weekend format.
- Provides a choice of seven professional tracks: Advanced Financial Planning, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Capital Management, International Business, Information Technology Management, Marketing. Candidates also have the option of designing an interdisciplinary program to meet their individual needs.
- Allows professionals to continue graduate-level study at a significantly discounted rate - approximately 40 percent less than the regular MBA tuition.