Interested in learning more about our graduate programs?
Come join us to find out about degree options, admission requirements, financial aid, and course offerings. Meet our faculty and talk with admission counselors to map out your next steps.
Why should you attend?
You can learn a lot about our programs from our website, but there’s nothing like talking with our faculty and counselors in person to get all your questions answered.
- Find out what you need to do to submit a complete application
- Find out how to get your application fee waived
- Learn about all the available financial aid options you may be eligible for
- Start mapping out the courses you’ll take to create a customized plan for you
Select your program:
- Preliminary Teaching Credentials
- Education Specialist Credential
- Education Specialist Credential (Deaf and Hard of Hearing)
- M.S. in Counseling and Pupil Personnel Services with PPS Credential
- M.S. in Counseling and College Student Personnel
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- M.A. in Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership (K-12)
- Ed.D. in Higher Education Leadership