To apply, choose either the Freshman Application or Transfer Application. You may save your work without submitting the application and return to it at a later time. When you are ready to submit your application, you may pay the $25 application fee at the end of the application.
If you experience any problems with the online application, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (877) 258-3678 or at email@example.com.
- Submit your applications before the appropriate deadline.
- Freshmen Applicants:
- Early Action Deadline - November 1
- Regular Decision Deadline - February 1
- Applications for the spring semester should be received by November 1
- Transfer Applicants:
- Transfer Priority Deadline - March 15
- Transfer Regular Application Deadline - June 1
- Applications for the spring semester should be received by October 1
- Freshmen Applicants:
- A letter of recommendation must be submitted on your behalf by a teacher or counselor in order to complete your application for admission. You may download a letter of recommendation or you can call the Office of Undergraduate Admission and a blank form will be mailed to you.
- The application fee for online applications is $25; the paper application fee is $45. Please make the check or money order payable to California Lutheran University. You may also pay the application fee by credit card over the phone by calling the Office of Undergraduate Admission toll-free at 1-877-258-3678.
- Request that transcripts of high school records and all college work attempted be sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- Submit the results of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) to the Admission Office. Test scores may be submitted as part of the official high school transcript. Transfer students with at least 30 semester hours of college credit need not submit test scores.
- SAT code: 4088
- ACT code: 0183
- If there is personal information that may have affected your academic performance, please include this information on a separate sheet of paper and mail it to the Admission Office.
- Upon notification of admission to California Lutheran University, a non-refundable deposit of $400 is payable by May 1. This will signify acceptance of our offer of admission and reserve the student's place at the University. Students admitted after April 15 must make the deposit within 15 days of their admission. The payment of the deposit will be credited to the student's account.