Dr. Basu is a Professor of Finance at CLU and the Director of its California Institute of Finance. He earned his BA (Economics) from Delhi University, MBA (Finance) and Ph.D (Finance) from Marquette University and the University of Arizona, respectively.
Dr. Basu is extensively published and is an award winning teacher. He has significant consulting experience with US Fortune 100 companies, advising institutional money managers and in developing proprietary software.
His book “Investment Planning for Financial Professionals” McGraw Hill, May 2006 is widely used nationwide.
- Portfolio Management
- Equity and Fixed Income Analysis
- Risk Management
- Derivatives and Financial Engineering
- International Finance and Economics
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ph.D., Finance: University of Arizona
- MBA, Finance: Marquette University
- B.A., Economics: University of Delhi