Harry Domicone's academic content area is Strategic Management, and his professional and personal interests relate to global strategy, marketing and managing services, entrepreneurship, and international higher education.
Prior to moving to academia, Dr. Domicone served as a vice-president of sales and marketing for a San Francisco-based publishing firm.
- Strategic Management of International Entrepreneurship
- Management and Marketing of Services
- Global Higher Education
- Ph.D. Strategic Management - University of Cincinnati (Ohio)
- M.B.A. California Polytechnic State University (San Luis Obispo)
- B.G.S. Ohio University (Athens)