- CLU will transfer courses from the community college that are transferable to the UC and/or the CSU system. You can find out if a course is transferable by looking up its description in your community college catalog.
- Courses which are technical, vocational or personal enrichment in nature are not transferable.
- Courses which are transferable but do not meet general education or major requirements will be credited as elective credits and will be counted toward the total number of units needed for graduation.
- Courses from non-accredited colleges are not transferable.
- A maximum of 70 transferable semester credits may be transferred from the community college level.
- All students must complete at least 124 semester units to graduate from CLU including their general education and major/minor requirements and at least 40 of these must be upper division (300 or 400 level courses).
- Students transferring to CLU as a senior must complete all of CLU's general education and major/minor requirements and at least their last 30 units at CLU. Pass/Fail or Credit/No Credit courses may not be used to meet general education or major requirements.
Next: Admission Requirements »