Want to skip the waiting game and start planning your future now? Cal Lutheran offers transfer students a unique opportunity to apply and receive their admission decision at our On-The-Spot admission events. Event attendees will have the chance to meet one-on-one with a Cal Lutheran admission counselor who will conduct a brief interview, review their application materials and render a decision during the appointment. And, we'll waive your application fee!
If you have already submitted your application to Cal Lutheran, you will have your decision prior to this event.
November 12, 2014
For Transfer Students attending Moorpark, Oxnard or Ventura Community Colleges Only
Hosted at the Cal Lutheran Office of Undergraduate Admission
Eligibility to participate in On-The-Spot admission includes:
- Current student at Moorpark, Oxnard or Ventura Community College
- Event registration (free)
- Transcripts – Students must bring a copy of transcripts from all colleges attended
- Complete and submit the Common Application prior to the event
Cal Lutheran's transfer requirements include:
- 30 transferable units
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Completion of freshman English with a C or better
- Successful completion of college level math (or a minimum of Intermediate Algebra)
Questions? Contact Linh Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (805) 493-3143.