Admitted students have the opportunity to get a personalized preview of life on campus through Cal Lutheran: All-Access.
Attend All-Access and Receive:
- Subsidized travel
- A campus tour designed exclusively for admitted students
- Q&A with current students
- Lunch in the Dining Commons
- An opportunity to meet other admitted students
- Surprise Cal Lutheran gear
If you submit your enrollment deposit during your visit, we will send you home with your first Cal Lutheran t-shirt.
Space is limited to assure personal attention, so register for your All-Access pass now.
- If you live within 80 miles of campus, you will receive a $25 gas card.
- If you live outside 80 miles of campus, you will receive a one-night stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Thousand Oaks.
A one-night stay can be swapped for a $25 gas card. Additional nights can be booked at the university discount rate.
SAMPLE EVENT SCHEDULE
- 10:15 a.m. Check In
- 10:30 a.m. Welcome
- 11:15 a.m. Lunch
- 12:00 p.m. Campus Tour
- 1:15 p.m. Student & Faculty Panel
- 2:00 p.m. Admission & Financial Aid Staff Available for Questions
- 3:00 p.m. Event Concludes
The event on Friday, March 10th will also include the opportunity for Admitted Students to spend the night on campus on Thursday, March 9th.
Registration will open in January 2017
|2017 Event Dates|
|Monday, February 27|
|Friday, March 3|
|Friday, March 10 (includes a student overnight option on Thursday, March 9)|
|Monday, March 13|
|Friday, April 21|
|Monday, April 24|
|Friday, April 28|
|Monday, May 1|