Mathews Leadership Forum
The 2014 Mathews Leadership Forum on Oct. 22 created an environment in which students, the campus community and prominent business and community leaders engaged in dialogue regarding technology and the challenges it presents. Roundtable discussions and a panel discussion centered on the topic: Career Development: Technology's Impact on Employees and Employers. Michael Panesis, executive director, Center for Entrepreneurship at CLU moderated the panel of business leaders which included Anthony Aker, co-founder of Tranzlogic, Mike Pettit, CIO of County of Ventura and Catharine Reznicek, educational technology specialist at Ventura County Office of Education. Click here to view speaker bios.
Thank you to our generous sponsors, distinguished facilitators, moderator and panelists, and the event chair, John Short, for making the Forum a success.
Please save the date for the next Forum which will be held at California Lutheran University on Thursday, Oct. 15, 2015.
- Area Housing Authority of the County of Ventura
- Pacific Coast Business Times
- University Village Thousand Oaks
- Wells Fargo
- Bernie and Sue Bauer - Integrated Lighting Concepts
- Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Rotary Club of Westlake Village Sunrise
- John A. Short III - UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Simi Valley Hospital
For information or sponsorship opportunities, call Robin Fielding in University Relations at 805-493-3084.2013 Forum 2012 Forum