Other recent publications also provide information about socio-economic conditions in Ventura County.
- Report of Living Wage Ordinance of City of Ventura (August 2009)
- Study of Living Wage Ordinance in the City of Ventura: The Economic Impact
- Workforce Issues in Manufacturing: Ventura and Santa Barbara
- Economic Cost of the Iraq War
- Survey of Arts Organizations in Ventura County
- The Impact of Financial Markets on Economic Stability
- 2007 California County Data Book
- Report of Homeless in Ventura County 2007
- Challenges and Choices
Closing gap between unskilled workers and unfilled jobs
- Average API Scores by First 5 NFL Areas
- Sustainable Economic Development 2005
Creating a sustainable economic development environment in Ventura County: Do we have one?
- Homeless and Poor in Ventura County 2005
A statistical picture of living wages and other economic factors that affect living in Ventura County.
- Housing at the Millenium 1990-2000
Documenting new housing production in Ventura County.
- Ventura County Profile Snapshot 1990-2002
Presents statistical picture of the socio-economic conditions for the residents of Ventura County.
- Ventura County 2002: The State of the Region
A publication of the Southern California Association of Governments.
- Stateof the Workforce 2003: Next Step Economic Self-Sufficiency
Report of the Workforce Investment Board of Ventura County.
- State of the Workforce 2002
A publication of the Workforce Investment Board of Ventura County.
- Pathways to Farm Workers Health
A Baseline Report of the Agricultural Worker Health Initiative.
- Ventura County's Crop Production During the Last Three Decades
CLU's contribution to the UCSB Economic Forecast Project: The 2005 Ventura County Economic Outlook.
- Ventura County Demographics: Presentation to Ventura County Leadership Academy
September 2005 presentation discussing past, present, projected Ventura County demographic figures.