- The Coalition to End Family Violence: offers crisis response, shelters, legal help, parenting classes, and counseling.
Main Office: 805-983- 6014]
Emergency Shelter: 656-1111
- Interface Children and Family Services: Emergency and Transitional shelters, 24/7 Family Violence Response Team, counseling, and parenting support.
- Many Mansions: affordable housing, job development, life skills training, and food assistance.
- Prototypes Women's Center: provides housing and support for women and children recovering from domestic violence, substance abuse, trauma, mental or physical health problems.
- DA Crime Victim's Assistance Program: offers legal counsel and court advocacy for victims of domestic violence.
- Intimate Partner Violence Prevention Program: California Lutheran University's Community Counseling Center offers free individual and group therapy and advocacy for adult survivors of domestic violence and their children.
Thousand Oaks: 805-493-3390