Facilities Building & Yard
The Facilities building and yard are located on Campus Drive near the track and soccer field. The Facilities yard operations consist primarily of equipment and material storage, and receiving deliveries for the University.
This project includes 113 new offstreet parking spaces for general campus use as part of the continuing build-out of the Master Plan.
- Architect: JDO+Associates
- Construction By: Southern California Builders
- Project Manager: Valerie Crooks
- Construction Start Date: Summer 2008
- Completion Date: Spring 2009
- Gross Square Footage: 10,000
- Cost: $2.5 million
- Street Address: 3550 N. Campus Drive