KCLU Broadcast Center
The new two-story building will be located on north campus next to the new Early Childhood Center. The new building includes improved facilities for the studio and newsroom as well as a community room and a performance studio.
Increasing the building size will give the station the production facilities it currently lacks and will allow it to enhance current programming and produce more local programs. The facilities will be a valuable resource for the community.
- Architect: James E. Armstrong
- Construction By: Southern California Builders
- Project Managers: Tony Adragna
- Construction Start Date: August 16, 2010
- Estimated Completion Date: February 2011
- Gross Square Footage: 6,913
- Cost: $2.9 million