Swenson Center for the Social and Behavioral Sciences
The Swenson Center for the Social and Behavioral Sciences, CLU's first LEED-certified building, will house nine classrooms, 43 offices, two computer labs, a psychology lab, a conference room and faculty/staff lounge.
Named for generous donors Jim and Sue Swenson of Dana Point, the Swenson Center is located on the site of the old tennis courts at the corner of Faculty and Pioneer streets.
- Architect: Amador Whittle Architects
- Construction By: HMH Construction Co.
- Project Manager: Valerie Crooks
- Groundbreaking: June 2009
- Scheduled Completion Date: Fall 2010
- Gross Square Footage: 33,000
- Cost: $8.5 Million