Trinity Hall, CLU's newest residence hall, houses 220 students. Most suites contain four single bedrooms with a shared living room, kitchen and bathroom. Single and six bedroom suites are also included. Common areas include two classrooms, study areas, a lounge and a community kitchen.
The residence hall is located between Potenberg Hall and Grace Hall.
- Architect: Amador Whittle Architects
- Construction By: Southern California Builders
- Project Managers: Valerie Crooks and Ryan Van Ommeren
- Construction Start Date: Spring 2008
- Completion Date: Summer 2009
- Gross Square Footage: 83,000
- Cost: $16.5 million
- Street Address: 3275 S. Campus Drive