- Student Counseling Services (SCS) - A CLU student considering suicide can receive immediate, confidential help at SCS (805-493-3SCS) between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Residence Life - A distressed student living on campus may also seek help from any Residence Life staff member.
- Ventura County Behavioral Health Mobile Crisis Team - Call 866-998-2243 to assist a student considering suicide, when SCS is closed or when the student in distress prefers to seek off-campus help.
- Online Help and Hotlines (for the person seeking help and the helper):
- Campus Safety - (805) 493-3208 (EMERGENCY LINE: 3911)
- Thousand Oaks Police Department - (805) 494-8200 (EMERGENCY LINE: 911)