- Student Counseling Services (SCS) - A CLU student considering suicide can receive immediate, confidential help at SCS (805-493-3SCS) between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Residence Life - A distressed student living on campus may also seek help from any Residence Life staff member.
- Ventura County Behavioral Health Mobile Crisis Teams and talk lines
- For students aged 20 and younger, the CIRT (Children's Intensive Response Team) is available to talk with anyone experiencing a crisis, at 866-431-2478, when SCS is closed or when the student in distress prefers to seek off-campus help.
- For students aged 21 and older, call 866-998-2243 to acquire help for a student considering suicide, when SCS is closed or when the student in distress prefers to seek off-campus help.
- For confidential support for emotional distress, via text:
- Online Help and Hotlines (for the person seeking help and the helper):
- Campus Safety - (805) 493-3208 (EMERGENCY LINE: 3911)
- Thousand Oaks Police Department - (805) 494-8200 (EMERGENCY LINE: 911)