Physical and Emotional Health Intersections
[Click on any words below that are colored to acquire more information on that subject]
Alcohol Use (look down on this page to "Substance Use)
- a tool to see if your behaviors are similar to the behavior people with an eating disorder exhibit
- The Principles of Mindful Eating
- Binge Eating information : Am I Hungry?
- Information on many eating problems
- a tool to see if your behaviors and feelings are similar to those of people who have sleep problems
- Helpful hints to improve your sleep
"Ear Wax" Marijuana
Have you encountered a form of marijuana that is like a wax? If you have heard of it and/or have used it or considered using it, there is a great article that discusses what it is and gives information about how it operates within the body. Click here to read the article.
Have you or friends of yours considered using Salvia? Salvia is a hallucinogen that is illegal in 13 states. Would you like to know more about Salvia?
For a description of the origins of Salvia, plus the effects it has on a user of it, and for information regarding the legal status of it, click here.
At Columbia University, they have a "go ask alice" site with various pieces of info available at it. They have a good discussion of Salvia. Link to Go Ask Alice about Salvia, here.
For even more information about Salvia, click here.
- An online self-test for substance abuse
- For a tool to find treatment for a substance use problem, click here.
- For an online resource for online chat groups to help you explore your substance use, click here
- Do you know about "FOUR LOKO" and other alcoholic drinks that contain stiumulants? Click here for info.
- For info about ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, including how to find meetings, click here.
- How to cut down on your drinking
- The dangers of energy drinks
- How might marijuana use affect you?