- Course Copy - To transfer material from one course to another, make sure you are listed as Instructor in both sections. Each class will need to be active in the Blackboard course view. If a class is not currently listed, use the Import/Export features.
- Export/Save a Course - Use the export feature to save content from a course for use in future class semesters.
- Import a Course - Use the Import feature to take content from a course previously saved in a .zip file and upload into an active class.
- Reorder your Blackboard Course List
- Download Class List
- Can't find your class? Check out the Course Creation Schedule to see if its been released yet. If it should be, you might not be associated with it. Please contact your department head and the registrar, so they can get you into the system. After they do, your course will appear automatically in your myCLU course list.
- Upload a Single File
- Copy a Course Folder to Another Course
- Hide a Discussion Forum
- Track Students' Activities on a Single Item in Blackboard
- Move Content Within a Course
- Delete an Item or File
- Adding Avatar to Blackboard
Bb Grade Center
Bb Importing Camtasia Lectures
Bb Tests and Surveys
- Create a Test or Survey from a Word Doc
- Export a Test by Student and by Question
- Create a Test or Survey from Excel
- Uploading Quiz to Blackboard
- Releasing a Quiz to Students
- Starting your First Session
- The Logistics of Running a Virtual Class Session
- Recording of a Blackboard Collaborate Training Session
- Student Welcome Slides (ppt)
- Blackboard Collaborate Essentials Guide
- Bb Collaborate Full Moderator Guide
- Bb Collaborate Advanced Topics Guide
- Create Panopto Lecture and Post to Blackboard
- Video Tutorial on Using Panopto in your Blackboard Course
- Using Panopto on a Mac
- Using Panopto on a Windows Machine