Yearly Events at the Early Childhood Center
During the school year the Early Childhood Center offers a variety of activities for our children and parents. Some of these fun events include:
- Home visits in the month of August to welcome children to a new school year.
- Back to School Parents Meeting at the end of August to kick off the beginning of the school year.
- A visit to the Pumpkin Patch
- Come in costume for a Halloween Party and "Trunk or Treat".
- Join us for a Thanksgiving Feast on the Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
- Holiday Christmas Program
- Cookies for our Troops
- Grandparents Day in the month of March
- Mommy's Night in May...come and play with your child!
- Daddy's Night in June...come and play with your child!
- Spring Sing/Potluck Lunch at end of May
- End-of-the-Year Parties
- Various monthly visitors or activities throughout the year