Applying to Cal Lutheran
Cal Lutheran is a selective institution that bases its admission decisions on a holistic evaluation of the required admission documentation.
The priority deadlines for education programs are as follows:
- July 1 for Fall Semester
- November 1 for Spring Semester
- April 1 for summer
Individuals applying to our graduate programs have the option of submitting either a hard copy or electronic application.
Individuals can access hard copy applications by selecting their program from the Admission Requirements page, completing a Request for Information, or by contacting the Graduate Admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 493-3335.
Instructions for Applying Online
To proceed with your online application, please complete the following steps:
- Create an account (for first time users) or log in to an existing account (for returning users)
- Start or continue your application, as appropriate.
- Save your application to finish later, or complete and submit it today.
Things you'll need to complete your application:
- Personal information, including information on your educational and professional background
- A personal statement. Your personal statement should discuss each element of the Graduate School of Education's Vision Statement. Please compose a short paragraph reflecting your thoughts on element. The paragraph should include your own perspective, personal and professional experiences and specific examples. The Graduate School of Education Vision Statement can be found here.
- Test scores (e.g. TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc.) - please note these can be waived under certain circumstance)
- A credit card for payment of the US$25 application fee
We can begin review of your application only after you click the submit button.
Thank you again for your interest our graduate programs. We encourage you to tour our website, visit our campus, or contact us with any questions at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.