What does it mean to be a CLU Graduate School of Education alum?
Alumni of CLU Graduate School of Education are instrumental in the continued success of the University and the School. It is your pride in your CLU education and your unique CLU story that conveys to others what makes CLU so special.
Here are just a few of the different ways you can stay involved and continue to play an important role in the continued success of the Graduate School of Education:
- Share your CLU story with others
- Refer students to CLU programs and classes
- Attend CLU events and participate in Graduate School of Education programs
- Mentor a Cal Lutheran teacher candidate, counseling student or aspiring administrator
- Hire a Cal Lutheran graduate who has been well prepared with a values-based education
- Maintain your links with Cal Lutheran faculty and staff to ensure your own lifelong learning and our continued connection to the community
- Volunteer to become a Graduate School of Education Advocate
- Support the Graduate School of Education by joining the Dean's Circle
- Show your Cal Lutheran pride with shirts, caps, and pennants — be creative!
If you have an alumni story or news to share, please contact Stacy Swanson, Director of Development at (805) 493-3667 or email@example.com.