More Literacy Professional Development Opportunities
Language Arts Thinking Routines Workshop
Do you want your students to think critically, creatively, reflectively, and have a love for learning?
This Professional Learning Community workshop series in partnership with Teaching Beyond Textbooks will:
- Help teachers develop an understanding of Thinking Routines, an essential component of Visible Thinking
- Explore the use of learning tools such as Dispositions of Learning, Thinking Routines and the model of Teaching for Understanding
- Immerse into research from Harvard University's Project Zero
- Support and help students to think more critically and creatively at the same time
Upcoming Training Dates at Cal Lutheran's Oxnard Center Campus
- Day 1: September 28, 2015
- Day 2: October 26, 2015
Training will be held from 4:00pm-6:00pm. Attendance required on both days.
It is recommended that you purchase the book "Making Thinking Visible" by Ron Ritchhart. However, purchasing the book is NOT mandatory to participate.
Please contact Lydia Chung for questions and registration information: email@example.com