California Reading and Literature Project
To download our 2012-2013 brochure, click here.
The mission of the California Reading and Literature Project (CRLP) is to provide high quality, standards-based professional development in reading and language instruction to help ensure that every California student K-12 achieves the highest standards of academic performance.
CRLP collaborates with partnership districts to support and sustain continuous improvement, including the implementation of State Board adopted instructional materials.
CRLP Cal Lutheran serves public schools in the counties in Region 8, servicing Kern County, Santa Barbara County, San Luis Obispo County, and Ventura County.
On-Site English Language Support Institutes:
- Results: Academic Language and Literacy Instruction, K-6 (RALLI)
- Intentional Instruction in Word Recognition Strategies Training
- A Developmental English Proficiency Test (ADEPT)
- Content Area Language and Literacy (CALL)
- Coaching & Follow Up Training