Graduate School of Education

Cal Grant Recipients


Students awarded Cal Grants A or B as undergraduates who will be enrolled in a teacher education program may be eligible for the Cal Grant Extension benefit. The form is available on the California Student Aid Commission website. A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must also be completed.

Feedback Form