Graduate School of Education

Bachelor’s or higher degree

Your degree must be from a regionally-accredited college or university. If you are unsure as to whether or not your school was regionally accredited, you can check with the issuing institution, or the CCTC. The accreditation status was most likely established during your CLU admissions process, and you would have been informed if your degree did not meet this requirement.

Feedback Form