Robert L. Becker, M.S.B.A., M.B.A.
Adjunct Faculty Member
Most of Mr. Becker’s career was spent at two of America’s premier financial institutions: GE Capital and Bank of America. As Senior Vice President of GE Capital Markets, he established institutional syndication relationships to participate in over $1 billion of loans on single-tenant and small balance income properties properties. At Bank of America and BancAmerica Securities, he arranged over $1 billion of financings for bank clients, as well as managed a $200 million portfolio of fixed income real estate investments for CalPERS. Mr. Becker's early career was comprised of marketing insurance products for insurance companies and making national mortgage investments for Beneficial Standard Life Insurance Company in Los Angeles.
• Master of Science in Business Administration specializing in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California - Magna cum laude
• Master of Business Administration from California Lutheran University
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Southern California
• Certified Financial Planning certificate of mastery from California Lutheran University
• California Real Estate Broker License
Mr. Becker has 30 years’ experience in commercial real estate, finance, banking and syndication. His real estate experience encompasses every product type from institutional grade office buildings to small multi-tenant and net-leased property across the United States.