M.S. in Counseling Psychology (MFT)
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2014.
The priority deadline for the following fall semester is February 1. Applications received after the February 1 deadline will be considered if there is still space available in the cohort.Apply Online »
Request an admission materials packet or download forms below:
- Completed Application Form (Online | Paper)
- $50 application fee; please make check payable to CLU ($25 if applying online)
- Official transcripts from all four year colleges/universities attended and any graduate work (Transcript
Note: You must also submit official transcripts from any college where you satisfied prerequisite courses
- Personal Statement
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms - must be from professional or academic references
- Petition to Waive GRE
- Prerequisite Requirement Form
When will I know if I've been admitted?
You will be notified of your admission status approximately one month after you interview. You will receive an email and hard copy letter from the Cal Lutheran Graduate Admission Office.
Next: Admission Interviews »