M.S. in Counseling Psychology (MFT)
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2014.
The priority deadline for the following fall semester is February 1. Applications received after the February 1 deadline will be considered if there is still space available in the cohort.Apply Online »
Request an admission materials packet or download forms below:
- Completed Application Form
- $50 application fee; please make check payable to CLU ($25 if applying online)
- Official transcripts from all four year colleges/universities attended and any graduate work (Transcript
Note: You must also submit official transcripts from any college where you satisfied prerequisite courses
- Personal Statement
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms - must be from professional or academic references
- The general test for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is required. The test should be taken within the past 5 years. Scores at or above the 50th percentile on the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing scales are preferred but not required. The psychology subject test of the GRE is recommended but not required.
- At least 3 credit hours of statistics and an additional 9 credit hours of undergraduate or graduate psychology courses. Grades of B or higher are preferred.
When will I know if I've been admitted?
You will be notified of your admission status approximately one month after you interview. You will receive an email and hard copy letter from the Cal Lutheran Graduate Admission Office.