The CLU Advantage
The School of Management offers customized programs that are relevant and practical for working professionals. Providing faculty experts and advanced technology, CLU is committed to meeting the needs of working adults. They acquire skills and knowledge to:
- Manage the challenges of a rapidly changing world
- Critically inquire, analyze and evaluate
- Build a foundation for ethical and innovative decision-making
- Develop strong networks of professional peers and faculty experts
- Gain competitive advantages for business and career advancement
- Create opportunities and expediently achieve goals
- Transition smoothly to new careers
- Collaborate and lead
Cal Lutheran's high quality education, ethical standards and affordable tuition create lifelong returns on educational investments. For the fifth year, U.S. News and World Reports has ranked CLU in the top tier of Western Regional Colleges.
California Lutheran University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.