CLU Pride: 8 Things Alumni Can Do Today
Alumni of CLU School of Management are instrumental in the continued success of the University and the School. It is your pride in your CLU education and your unique CLU story that conveys to others what makes CLU so special.
Here are 8 simple things you can do to impact business and impact lives:
- Tell your colleagues, friends and acquaintances you are a CLU alum. With the vast majority of our 3,000 MBA alumni living and working in the area, chances are good that there are CLU alumni among your colleagues and friends.
- Refer prospective students, employees and friends to the CLU
- Attend School of Management events and continue your professional development at the networking mixers; CERF's US, California and Ventura County Economic Forecasts; or Center for Leadership and Values Alma Pearson Distinguished Speakers Series.
- Mentor a CLU business or accounting major
- Hire a CLU graduate who has been well prepared with a values-based education
- Maintain your ties to CLU faculty and staff to ensure your own lifelong learning and our continued connection to the community
- Volunteer to become a School of Management Executive Connection member
- Support the School of Management by joining the Dean's Circle