"To be prepared to work in the real world, students need to interact with real world people and problems while they are in school."
The School of Management produces professionals with a values-based education ready for real-world application. Our undergraduate majors and graduate programs ground students in the academic theory of business as well as the application of relevant knowledge to the workplace.
There are several ways corporations can partner with CLU to impact business and the lives of business students. Among them are:
- Membership in the Board of Counselors
- Investing in faculty-led research
- Partnerships with centers
- Student internships during or after their programs
- Collaborative, course-based projects
- Guest lectures
- Becoming an adjunct faculty member
- Financial support for innovative academic programs
Partnership opportunities provide corporations a means to expand their community profile while accessing valuable benefits. Some of the companies that employ alumni of our graduate programs include: