Getting a Job You Like
Tuesday, Mar. 4, 2014 at 6:00 pm
C. William Guy hosts a four-week program that will include the following topics:
- Assessing Your Marketability for Jobs
- Networking To Find Job Matches
- Resumes To Get Interviews
- Interviews To Get Job Offers
- Negotiating Optimal Job Offers
Two separate workshops will be offered: Tuesdays (March 4, 11, 18, 25) from 6 to 8 p.m. OR Wednesdays (March 5, 12, 19, 26) from 6 to 8 p.m.
There is a $25 fee that will cover the costs of the program. Your spot will not be reserved until this fee has been paid. Once you have registered online, you will be redirected to the online estore where the fee can be paid. An email will also be sent that includes the link. RSVP here.
The School of Management
Add to My Calendar
Share This Event