11 Week Graduate Program New Student Orientation
Welcome to CLU!
This Orientation website was developed to help new students in the 11 week graduate programs familiarize themselves with the University as well as their individual programs of study. Students in the following programs should carefully review this information and may find it useful to refer back to this website through out their studies.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Policy and Administration (MPPA)
- Master of Science - Computer Science (MSCS)
- Master of Science - Economics (MS-Econ)
- Master of Science - Information Systems and Technology (MS-IST)
To assist in preparing for the first term, please review the checklist below and review the Orientation Tutorial.
The following are items that new students should complete before attending their first class.
- Complete admission process, if necessary
- View the Orientation Tutorial
- Get CLU ID card (Welcome Center)
- Get Parking Permit (Welcome Center)
- Register for the CLU Emergency Notification System (click on the "CLU Alerts" tab in MyCLU)
- Register for classes
- Retrieve syllabi for classes
- Purchase books for classes
- Complete financial aid processes, if applicable
- Complete and submit Employer Reimbursement material, if applicable
- Complete any course work and readings that may be due the first night of class (listed in syllabi)