11 Week Graduate Program New Student Orientation
For complete information on the Career Services Office, including contact information and operating hours, visit the Career Services website.
How Career Services Helps Students and Alumni!
The Career Services staff assists students and alumni with the process of deciding upon a career direction, going to graduate school and/or with making a career transition. Through individual sessions, phone consultations, workshops, and by being resourceful with key information, Career Services will help you to work towards career goals, and make career decisions. Career Services offers all CLU students and alumni (Undergraduate, Graduate and ADEP programs) services geared to obtaining the experience, skills and resources needed to be successful upon and beyond graduation. We provide phone and email consultations along with in person meetings.
Quick Glance at Services
- Job and internship postings year round online, targeted emails on jobs and internships.
- Employer Database with over 8,000 different companies and organizations.
- Workshops each semester on Law School/Med School, Career Decisions, Choosing a Major, Resume Writing, Interviewing, Job Search, & Salary Negotiations.
- Resource library online and books on-site plus free research requests.
- Career assessments on interests, personality, values and skills.
- Career Expo for full-time jobs and summer internships held every Spring.
- Career transition coaching and mock interviews.
- Graduate, Medical, and Law School placement file service.
REGISTER ON CLUPOSTINGS.COM to get things started!
Check our Career Services website for more details at www.callutheran.edu/career_services
Email us your schedule to make an appointment