MBA Fast Track: 4+1 Option
Attention all CLU Traditional Undergraduate Business Majors!
Did you know that it only takes one more year to graduate with an MBA? And that you can begin taking classes while you are still in the Traditional Undergraduate program?
Upon admission to the CLU MBA program, you can begin taking MBA courses during your senior year.
- Save time and earn your MBA faster
- Save money by taking MBA courses as part of your undergraduate tuition
- Design your own graduate educational experience
- Build a network of working professionals and students from around the world
How do I get admitted as an undergraduate Business Major?
- Admission is based on having senior status at CLU and a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Contact the MBA Graduate Admissions Office at (888) CLU-GRAD or email@example.com to learn how to apply for the MBA program
How do I take MBA courses?
- Meet with an MBA advisor to make your course selections.
- Start taking MBA courses during the fall or spring semesters of your senior year
- Take up to a total of 3 MBA courses during your senior year
- If you continue attending the MBA program as a full-time student after completing your undergraduate degree, you can earn your MBA in just one year
- With evening, weekend, and online courses, as well as short term study abroad options you have the flexibility to complete your MBA while still pursuing your career aspirations!
- Graduate course options available to meet prerequisite requirements
What are the costs?
During your senior year, the MBA courses will be included in your normal tuition as long as you take 12 undergraduate units and do not exceed 18 total units per term
- Once fully admitted to the MBA program, the tuition is the regular tuition per unit for MBA courses at CLU