Rain Forces Cancellation of St. Patrick's Day BaseballCLU to face No. 2 Kean on Wednesday
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 08:00 pm PST
Photo: Katelyn Phillips
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. - Wet weather and poor field conditions have forced the cancellation of both
CLU baseball home games on Saturday, March 17, against Rutgers-Newark and
The Kingsmen were set to play RNU at 11 a.m. followed by Ithaca at 3 p.m. on Saturday. Both the Scarlet Raiders and Bombers currently have games scheduled for Sunday, March 18, and will be heading back home later that evening.
Cal Lutheran was originally scheduled to play back-to-back doubleheaders on Friday and Saturday as part of the California Invitational. On Friday CLU split its games falling 7-5 to No. 9 Eastern Connecticut State before earning a 5-2 win over Puget Sound.
Cal Lutheran (13-7) will host No. 2 Kean (10-2) on Wednesday, March 21, at 3 p.m.
- Cal Lutheran professor, inventor dies
- Cal Lutheran to mark Chinese New Year
- Chinese artists to participate in residency
- 2 receive Cal Lutheran Inspiration Awards
- Interfaith discussion of drought slated
- Cal Lutheran symposium explores Iceland
- Free concert to feature Hispanic music
- 'Piano Man' to perform at Cal Lutheran
- Cal Lutheran faculty to present concert
- Cottage Health CEO to speak at SB event