Five Strategic Goals
In the next five years Cal Lutheran will:
- Guide students to discover and live their purpose
with real-world learning experiences, excellent academic and career mentoring, and
a campus environment that promotes inclusion.
- Continue to set high institutional academic standards
with distinguished faculty who embody and embrace diversity and with widely respected
- Support student achievement across all programs
with equitable treatment for all students, by enhancing student services and by utilizing
the most pedagogically appropriate delivery methods for student learning.
- Build and modernize sustainable facilities
for an environment that sustains social, cultural, and intellectual activity while
respecting and protecting the planet.
- Attract students of high ideals and promise
by enhancing regional and national awareness of CLU's mission, by raising the profiles
of students who are drawn to our mission, and by offering new programs and scholarships
to attract these students.