In this active and vibrant academic community, graduate and adult students find at California Lutheran University residential options that fit their lives — embracing each student's independence and commitment to learning.
This newly built residence hall allows graduate and other adult students to experience apartment-style living in suites that include a kitchen, common area, bathroom, and several one-person bedrooms. Grace Hall also boasts study and conference rooms, a central lounge, a large exterior patio, and is located directly across from a student swimming pool.
All students - especially those living on campus - also have easy access to the following resources:
- Dining opportunities in the Dining Commons, Centrum, Kiosk Cafe and Mogen Market
- The Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center, a 96,000 square foot athletic facility containing two gymnasiums, a fitness center, dance studio, sports medicine facility, classrooms, and labs
- The Samuelson Aquatics Center, containing an Olympic-sized pool which has been used for U.S. Olympic men's water polo team training
- The Pearson Library with its extensive collection of books and periodicals, computer labs, and Writing Center
- The Samuelson Chapel, offering many religious, performing arts, and meditative activities, enjoyed by students of all faith backgrounds