Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students,
Effective Monday, Feb. 10, Campus Safety is converting to a new parking management system called iParq. This new system will allow you to order a permit, link to the CLU Vehicle Code, or pay/appeal a parking citation all on line. The link to this site is http://clu.thepermitstore.com.
If you currently have a valid parking permit, you do not need to do anything at this time.
Some of the advantages are:
- Continue to use your CLU user name and password to access the system
- Faster ordering of your permit for pick up at Campus Safety
- Automatic generation of an email reminder when your permit is available for pick up at Campus Safety
- Automatic generation of an email if a citation/warning is issued; payment of a citation on line; or appealing a citation on-line without having to first pay the citation or submit a separate written appeal at the Campus Safety Office
- Better tracking of parking permits issued for current and future planning and space allocation.
- Allows for bar coding of permits and production of permits that cannot be removed and reused on another vehicle
You will be receiving email notifications from one of the following email addresses, depending on the type of parking issue. Please allow your spam filter to accept these emails. They are:
(information on your permit application)
(information on a citation issued)
(information in response to a citation appeal)
Citations or warnings will no longer be enclosed in a green envelop, rather will be a print out on waterproof paper.
Please contact Campus Safety at (805) 493-3208 with any questions.