I am helping a consulting client find the right person for a career path position.
New career position for experienced Client Relationship Manager/ Financial Life Planner To be our “Client Concierge” in Woodbridge, CT
Leading edge, well-established wealth management firm (integrating dynamic investment management with comprehensive financial life planning) that is expanding. Offers a great team environment, established clients, a reputation for outstanding service, as well as an excellent growth potential to help you reach your professional and personal goals. Seeking an individual who values the financial life planning process and is committed to clients’ success and client interests’ first.
Firm Purpose: To help people thrive in a complex world full of challenges and uncertainties.
➢ We Act with Integrity and Honesty
➢ We Show Respect
➢ We are Loyal
➢ We Deliver Exceptional Service
➢ We are Innovative in order to stay relevant to our clients’ lives in a changing world
• Participate and ultimately lead client discovery, planning and annual review meetings as well as web conference calls
• Prepare and present financial plans
• Proactively contact clients with periodic updates or regarding specific relevant issues
• Implement and assist in developing the client care, financial planning and communications processes
• Track clients’ financial and life situations to design solutions in accordance with clients’ goals
• Interact with the investment department in overseeing implementation of investment policy
• Maintain and further competency in all aspects of financial life planning
• Knowledge of investments/financial planning
• CFP® designation holder or candidate preferred; other relevant professional designations may be considered
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable in meeting with clients and demonstrate confidence, competence and empathy
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
• Must be a self-starter, self-directed and a problem solver
• Must demonstrate excellence in organizational and time management skills
• Must share our values and be able to thrive in an innovative, dynamic environment
• Relevant experience required: 3 – 5 years
• Highly competitive salary with performance-based pay program
• Career growth
• Committed to ongoing personal and professional development
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Selected candidate may be required to pass a drug test and background check.