CLU's Post MBA Certificate Series enables those with MBAs to further distinguish themselves in the work force and advance their career opportunities by continuing to broaden their knowledge base.
Individuals who have already earned their MBA, MPPA or a similar advanced degree can earn a certificate in one of CLU's MBA professional tracks by completing a set of four targeted courses. With departmental consent, candidates may design interdisciplinary programs to meet their individual needs. The Post MBA program is tailored to the working professional and a certificate of mastery can be completed in one year by attending class one evening per week.
Specifics of the Program
The Post MBA Certificate Series Program:
- ...is offered exclusively to individuals who already hold an MBA or similar graduate-level degree.
- ...can be completed in one year by going to class one night per week, or by taking two years to complete the four courses. Courses are offered year round (four, 11-week terms per year) giving certificate candidates flexibility to balance the demands of career and personal commitments with the pace of the program.
- ...is tailored to the working professional. Classes are held in the evening and, in some cases, on Saturdays.
- ...provides a choice of seven professional tracks: Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, Information Technology Management, Management/Organizational Behavior, Marketing and Nonprofit and Social Enterprise. Candidates also have the option of designing an interdisciplinary program to meet their individual needs.
- ...allows professionals to continue graduate-level study at a significantly discounted rate - approximately 40 percent less than the regular MBA tuition.