Professional Track: International Business
Designed to prepare graduates for their professional career in this borderless world economy. Today's managers need to be prepared to interact with other countries, cultures, beliefs and business systems. Therefore, future students of business will need to acquire rather complex skills attributed to cross-cultural management because today's business is increasingly global.
Choose from some of the following electives:
- BUS 543 International Business Opportunities
- BUS 544 Importing and Exporting
- BUS 546 International Marketing
- BUS 549 International Finance
- BUS 592 International Business