Professional Track: Nonprofit & Social Enterprise
The Nonprofit & Social Enterprise track develops leaders who are able to upgrade management practices within an organization to achieve financial success while implementing operational approaches that benefit society and the natural environment.
Students will be prepared to work for nonprofit organizations, create Corporate Social Responsibility programs within their commercial companies, or branch out on their own as social entrepreneurs.
Prerequisite Core Courses:
Choose three from the following:
- BUS 556 CSR & Social Enterprise*
- BUS 517 Marketing for Nonprofit & Social Enterprise
- BUS 537 Green Business
- BUS 538 Strategic Public Relations
- BUS 516 Management & Marketing for High-technology Innovations
* indicates a required elective