Clinical Psychology - Thesis Abstracts
- "Management of experiential avoidance in a college population", by Alba Rocío Andrade (August, 2011)
- "Mental Health Perspectives of Native Americans", by Ruth Arvisio (August, 2011)
- "Using Screening and Brief Intervention to Examine Alcohol and Drug Use and Mental Health in College Students", by Loretta Ransom (August, 2011)
- "Aggression, Fantasy Proneness And Pornography Use As Predictors of Sexually Aggressive Ideations In College Students", by Danielle Todaro (November 2007)
- "Fantasy Proneness and Daydreaming Styles: Inquiry into Correlates of Affect Regulation and Adult Attachment", by Laura O'Neill (August 2007)
- "Condom Use Self-Efficacy and Observed Condom Use Skills in College Students", by Erick Robert Elhard (June 2007)
You may click any thesis noted above to review its abstract. For review of the complete written thesis, you may contact the California Lutheran University Library at (805) 493-3259.