Do You Need Help with the Webfolio System?
New HTML Editor for Students
- When logging into the webfolio system with Windows Operating System (PC), the HTML editor works best with the current version of Internet Explorer web browser, but it will also work with the current version of Mozilla FireFox browser.
- When logging into the webfolio system with Mac Operating System (Mac), the HTML editor works best with either the current version of Mozilla or FireFox browsers. You cannot write to the webfolio system with Safari.
- Anyone can view the Webfolio System entries with any current version web browser, but students can only “write” to the webfolio system with the current version web browsers listed above.
- Students, test your web browser to see if it will work with the HTML editor by visiting this URL: http://portfolio.clunet.edu/editor/TestMyBrowser.asp
- Faculty, when logging into the webfolio system, use Windows Operating System (PC) and Internet Explorer as your web browser.
- EdStar - Special Ed
- Get A. Clue - CLUES
- Tanaz Farzad
- Nancy Karnoski
- Kathy Korzenko
- Kathleen Kreycik
- Anna Larsen
- Melissa Phelan
Curriculum & Instruction