The SSS Tutoring Program provides an academic atmosphere for both individual tutoring and group studying.
- Tutoring is usually held in a computer lab so you can work on papers, presentations, and research.
- Group study allows individuals to work on their projects independently among other students.
- Being surrounded by students working on assignment increases the likelihood of productive studying.
- SSS tutors can share effective study tips to help brainstorm thoughts, organize a project, and work toward a solution.
- It is comforting to study in a place where tutoring is available, whether it is for a quick question or something more.
If you have any questions please contact Liz Ochoa at (805) 493-3913 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Jam Spring 2015
Relax and get ready for finals- Tuesday, 05/05/15 from 11:30am-1:30pm in the SSS Backyard.
Vanessa Santos '18
Ashley Brown '16