Pay in Full or Enroll in an Automatic Monthly Payment Plan
Pay in Full Plan
The student account balance is paid in full full prior to the beginning of the registered term. CLU does not accept credit cards for tuition and fee payments.
International wire transfers are now available in CLUpay.
Pay by Check
Please include your student ID number on the check and mail to:
California Lutheran University
Business Office #1220
60 West Olsen Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Pay in Full Through CLUpay
- Pay tuition and housing deposits online
- Receive e-mail and text notificatons when new eBills arrive
- Quick access to view and print your most recent statements and billing history
- Enroll in automatic monthly payment plans
- Initiate international wire transfers
- Set up eRefunds to get your money faster
- Unique login for authorized users; i.e. parents, etc.
- Make payments online using electronic checks at no charge
To access CLUpay, log into MyCLU, open WebAdvisor, and click on CLUpay.
Authorizing Users for Electronic Account Access
- Students login to MyCLU, open WebAdvisor, and click on CLUpay
- Add a new user in the Parent PIN section
Pay via e-check on an Automatic Monthly Payment Plan
- Enroll through CLUpay
- Enrollment fees apply
- Interest-free payment option
- Plans available for 15-week and 11-week terms
- Employer Reimbursement participants do not qualify
- Click here for details
New International Wire Transfers Process on CLUpay
To pay your student account balance via international wire transfer, log into CLUpay as you normally would. Click on the "Make a Payment" link and enter the amount in US dollars that you wish to pay to your student account. After clicking on the "Checkout" button, simply select the "Pay with Foreign Currency" option and follow the Western Union instructions provide.
CLU charges $25 for returned check, ACH, and wire transfer payments. The fees apply to any returned payment made in person or made online through any of our service providers. Additional fees from those service providers may apply.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 805-493-3180 to speak to a CLU representative who will help you estimate your costs.
from Steve Woods
Director of Student Accounts
Note: Payment of tuition and all other fees becomes an obligation of the student at the time of registration. Prior to the deadline for adding classes, students must have their accounts paid in full (with the exception of pending financial aid), or have a current monthly payment contract. An account is considered past due if the balance is not paid within 30 days after the beginning of the semester. According to University policy, no student may begin a new term with a balance owing from previous term attended.
Any student owing a balance and not currently registered may request extended billing for an additional $100 enrollment fee. CLU has contracted with an off-site billing service to provide monthly billing to non-registered students.