We, the Lord of Life Student Congregation, are a community of Christian believers, welcoming all social and religious backgrounds. As a congregation we:
- Recognize our unity in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Confess baptism as the sign of God's covenant with God's people.
- Provide for the means of grace through the Word and Sacraments.
- Feel the need to draw together as a witnessing, worshiping, learning and serving community.
- Strive to extend our love and respect from the realm of humanity to encompass all creation.
The call to worship and service is open to all student, faculty, administrators, staff, family, and friends of California Lutheran University.